Stabæk-Tirana, tirsdag 21.07 kl. 20.45

Anders C
 Del

Anbefalte innlegg

• Svar 247
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Hvorfor fikk innbytteren Mohellebi direkte rødt kort? Var det stygt? Er desverre i Hellas så jeg får ikke sett noe av kampen. Må tåle å følge kampen på nettavisen.no sine livetjenester <_<

Morsomt at han fikk direkte rødt kort etter bare 10 minutter på banen forresten

Er usikker på om det er billig rødt kort eller ikke, men Mohelli feller keller (ikke stygg felling) en det blir litt krangling etter fellingen og da tar Mohelli pannen sin bort i pannen til keller. Men som sagt er jeg usikker på om det er billig eller ikke.

2 min tilleggstid

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

congratulations for the victory and i wish you other success in the upcoming matches

Tirana played today with the second team but this is football congratulations

Why not admit that you met a much better team?

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Telenor Arena and artificial turf is indeed a strong weapon of Stabaek!I reckon many strong european teams will not be able to beat you at home,but you will have to play stronger in away matches and natural turf.If this area is improved Stabaek will make it to group stages and leave mark in europe!

With regards to this match,Tirana just couldnt face Stabaek in this pitch,having 6 players missing and being still prior season preparations.Stabaek players can play blindfolded in their home soil and can clearly be seen that understand each other moves easily.They were countless assists in the limit of offside,very dangerous for Tirana.Corner kicks were also lethal.Overall this tie showed a stronger norwegian side.

I wish Stabaek their best achievement in their first CHL appearance.They deserved to go through.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Hello Stabaek fans.

I'm very disappointed with the result my team got because we were so much better in every aspect of the game.

Tirana has problems though.

1) Our best players left and some are injured

2) we're off season!

Even so we still managed to DOMINATE for 90 minutes. We were technically superior while your team couldn't string 2 passes together. You were extremely lucky with the goal one of our players GAVE TO YOU but that's football. From what I saw.. I can say that Tirana has big chances to qualify. Your team is very weak except the Japanese who scored the goal. He's very decent!

If only we had the full squad. This would be soo easy :(

Vet det er en sjanse for en advarsel nå, men det er det faen meg verdt.

If you read this:

Fuck off! Stabæk gave your team a golden shower tonight. You can be thankful that Stabæk didn't score on all of their 100% chances, or else it seriously would have been 8-0. Tirana didn't have a chance in hell to qualify. Or did you perhaps think that we we're weak tonight as well? We didn't string 2 passes together? I thought we would win tonight but not this easy.

PS: To all the Tirana supporters who have been here and been very polite and alright, nothing towards you.

Endret av BelgiskBlaa
Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Hello Stabaek fans.

I'm very disappointed with the result my team got because we were so much better in every aspect of the game.

2) we're off season!

Even so we still managed to DOMINATE for 90 minutes. We were technically superior while your team couldn't string 2 passes together. You were extremely lucky with the goal one of our players GAVE TO YOU but that's football. From what I saw.. I can say that Tirana has big chances to qualify. Your team is very weak except the Japanese who scored the goal. He's very decent!

If you read this:

Fuck off! Stabæk gave your team a golden shower tonight. You can be thankful that Stabæk didn't score on all of their 100% chances, or else it seriously would have been 8-0. Tirana didn't have a chance in hell to qualify. Or did you perhaps think that we we're weak tonight as well? We didn't string 2 passes together? I thought we would win tonight but not this easy.

Den advarselen får du ikke av meg ihvertfall:-)

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Telenor Arena and artificial turf is indeed a strong weapon of Stabaek!I reckon many strong european teams will not be able to beat you at home,but you will have to play stronger in away matches and natural turf.If this area is improved Stabaek will make it to group stages and leave mark in europe!

With regards to this match,Tirana just couldnt face Stabaek in this pitch,having 6 players missing and being still prior season preparations.Stabaek players can play blindfolded in their home soil and can clearly be seen that understand each other moves easily.They were countless assists in the limit of offside,very dangerous for Tirana.Corner kicks were also lethal.Overall this tie showed a stronger norwegian side.

I wish Stabaek their best achievement in their first CHL appearance.They deserved to go through.

Hepp,

Thank you and the best of luck to you to! Unlike Stabæk you may still have a new shot at CL next seson!

Cheers!

@ringo

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Thank you and the best of luck to you to! Unlike Stabæk you may still have a new shot at CL next seson!

Cheers!

@ringo

Pretty sure we will ;)

Tirana goal is not anymore winning domestic titles,we have too many.We hope creating a strong team in european competitions!

However,because albanian season is totally different from yours,we always have this problem: time insufficience to create a stronger team right after season ends,this because initially we need to keep players more than at least 1 season and then we have to start preparations much earlier.Once we rectify these issues,I believe we will be a strong bone against opponents at least in the first 2 rounds!

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Yes!!! :D:D:D

Stabaek totally wins over Tirana!!!

And 4-0 was the most little with that the Albanians they left , the result could actually be 7 or 8 goals in their door.

Is not just soil and grass! Players and coach is the power of Stabek!

Greeting and for Christian Keller, he is a true fighter and an outstanding midfield. We miss you!

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

we having 6 players missing

Memelli (Injuried 10/06 Albania-Georgia)

Agolli (Transferred to Kryvbas Ukraine at 10 July)

Pezo (Transferred to Kryvbas Ukraine at 1 July)

Muzaka (Injuried 16/07 Tirana-Stabaek)

Mukaj (Injuried 16/07 Tirana-Stabaek)

Gal (New sign from Rizespor Turkey injuried)

Good luck with KopenHagen

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

We have 3 missing star players:

Alanzinho (Transferred to Trabzonspor)

Veigar Pall Gunnarsson (Transfered to Nancy)

Johan Andersson (Injured)

It is ridiculous to seek excuses for this your poor play in this night!

Good Luck!

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Hello Stabaek fans.

2) we're off season!

If you read this:

PS: To all the Tirana supporters who have been here and been very polite and alright, nothing towards you.

Jeg tar FKTirana sitt innlegg med en SVÆR klype salt pga 2 enkle grunner:

1. Han har skrevet lagnavnet feil, de heter KF Tirana.

2. Han skriver ordentlig engelsk, noe jeg vel ikke har sett fra noen av de andre albanske gjestene.

Tipper derfor det er en som bare skal lage kvalm.

Håper resten av livet hans er litt mer spennende.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Jeg bar bedt om å roe meg ned på forumet.. Jeg beklager men jeg må bare svare på dette jeg klarer ikke bare å sitte stille å ta det slik. så here i come:)

Your gender confused person! Yes you! We in STABÆK IF have lost so many players that its actually a little tragic.Vi have lost players as

Somen tcoyi, Veigar pall gundarsson, Alanzinho, Johan Andersson (injured) Anthonny annan. In football you can'nt cry over that you lose players, you do that all the fucking time! We bet you after all art rules. So save your crying to your mom! You lost to a better team a much stronger team, a team that has much greater potential to get far in the champions leauge and eventualy to a play-off, you should really just be happy that you have torn out now? Given that so "MANY" players are injured? Good luck on life man, you need it!

::!PS!:: Your fans are damn patetic! They began to leave the stadium at 63 min played what do that tell you? That your fans are embarrassed of watching there team! Your so damn owned!

Endret av Fy faan
Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

[quote name='Fy faan' post='203007' date='22. Jul 2009, 00:13']Masse oppgulp[/quote]

Hva er poenget? Vi vant, de hadde spillere ute med skade. La dem få skylde på det da, uten å æreskjelle alt og alle. Flesteparten av de som satt i Tiranasvingen var garantert albanere bosatt i Norge som gikk på kamp for å støtte et lag fra hjemlandet. Da kan man ikke forvente at de gidder å se mer når stillingen er 4-0.
Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Noen som vet hvor man kan se et sammendrag fra kampen eller? De fleste kamper ligger jo normalt over alt, men finner ingenting fra denne. Ja, er Viasat som har rettighetene, men finner ikke noe på deres sider heller!

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Jeg skal kanskje være litt varsom med hva jeg sier om utblåsninger i denne tråden, men den engelsken der var på nivå med albanerne ;)

Henger meg på den...Posten din var i hvert fall saklig. Vi får heller glede oss over at vi er videre og at vi ganske sikkert hadde slått dette laget selv med "stjernene" til stede..

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
 Del

Stabæk-Tirana, tirsdag 21.07 kl. 20.45
  • Opprett ny...