Gå til innhold

Champions League 2009/2010

sexxes
 Del

Anbefalte innlegg

Da er kvaliken i gang, og Hibernians-Mogren endte 0-2. Det var vel ikke helt uventet.

Den andre kampen i 1. kvalifiseringsrunde endte 1-1 mellom Tre Fiori og Sant Julià. Litt spenning her, men tipper laget fra Andorra tar dette i returoppgjøret på hjemmebane.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

• Svar 637
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings Stabaek supporters!

Just recently have updated our website www.kftirana.info ,previously unavailable due to some technical problems.It is the most up to date site of KF Tirana.

Tirana drew 1-1 against 1-st League macedonian side FK Teteks yesterday in Ohrid.New players were tested and at least 2 more signings are expected,one defender and one striker.

How are Stabaek doing?Any more players have left or any new players have arrived?How is the situation in the club?Also wish to know how is Stabaek expecting these matches,being their first experience in CHL?

Should any Stabaek supporters wish to travel in Tirana,please make sure you are there at least 1 day in advance,so that you dont miss out tickets,which cant be purchased online.For directions of how to travel in National Stadium"Qemal Stafa",in Tirane,please follow this link:

http://www.kftirana.info/club.html

There are few wireless hotspots nearby,for those who wish to use their laptops,however,not very close to the stadium.For any useful infos please feel free to reply to this message.

A return ticket from Oslo to Tirana costs approx.339 Euros via Austrian Airlines.Try eDreams.com,or let me know should you need another source.

We expect both matches to be tough and may the best team go through.

Endret av Saurus rex
Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

How are Stabaek doing?Any more players have left or any new players have arrived?How is the situation in the club?Also wish to know how is Stabaek expecting these matches,being their first experience in CHL?

We will not get any new players in before these matches. Our economical situation is not good enough for such right now. Unfortunatly we had to let three of our players go as well, which is also due to the economical problems we suffer right now. The most valuable player amongst these is Christian Keller, but luckily for us he will be with us until we've played the two matches against Tirana.

I believe the overall opinion in Norway is that we will get through this qualifying round against Tirana fairly easy. We are in mid-season, and we have a stronger national league so we are better prepared. But of course, everything is possible, as we learned two years ago when Lillestrøm (Norwegian squad) was beaten over two matches by a team from the bottom end of the table in Luxembourg...Hehe. Not that we rate Albanian teams as "walk-over-matches", but as we don't know too much about your team, it's hard to establish any real "fright" either... we might be up for a surprice!

My completely unscientifically based tips for these two matches;

Tirana - Stabæk 0-1

Stabæk - Tirana 4-0

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

We will not get any new players in before these matches. Our economical situation is not good enough for such right now. Unfortunatly we had to let three of our players go as well, which is also due to the economical problems we suffer right now. The most valuable player amongst these is Christian Keller, but luckily for us he will be with us until we've played the two matches against Tirana.

I believe the overall opinion in Norway is that we will get through this qualifying round against Tirana fairly easy. We are in mid-season, and we have a stronger national league so we are better prepared. But of course, everything is possible, as we learned two years ago when Lillestrøm (Norwegian squad) was beaten over two matches by a team from the bottom end of the table in Luxembourg...Hehe. Not that we rate Albanian teams as "walk-over-matches", but as we don't know too much about your team, it's hard to establish any real "fright" either... we might be up for a surprice!

Tirana - Stabæk 0-1

Stabæk - Tirana 4-0

Well,from one side you judge that don't know Tirana well and everything is possible,but your prediction shows quite clear that you think Stabaek would go through easy :rolleyes:

All I can say is dont take qualification from these matches for granted!Or you will end up like Lilestrom,or worse,believe this.Tirana has over 40 years experience in CHL,and has surprised much better and stronger teams that Stabaek :)

We know you are in peak of season,but physical does not mean much here.Soccer is also hard to predict and lately surprises have happened,as Bate,Anorthosis,Cluj,etc,teams that played in group stage!

A right prediction would have been:

Tirana-Stabaek 2-0

Stabaek-Tirana 2-1

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

I got a question for you, Saurus Rex. Have Tirana ever played on astro turf before? Or what about astro turf indoor? The reason why I am asking is because it is a rather big difference in playing on gras and on astro turf. I believe this will be a huge advantage for Stabæk in our home game - and partly because of the astro turf I do not believe Tirana will score any goals at our ground.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

I got a question for you, Saurus Rex. Have Tirana ever played on astro turf before? Or what about astro turf indoor? The reason why I am asking is because it is a rather big difference in playing on gras and on astro turf. I believe this will be a huge advantage for Stabæk in our home game - and partly because of the astro turf I do not believe Tirana will score any goals at our ground.

Please visit this link:

Tirana new training pitch is divided into artificial turf and natural turf.Thus Tirana has been also trained into this kind of pitch for quite a long time.Personally,I wouldnt consider your pitch a huge advantage for Stabaek.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Please visit this link:

Tirana new training pitch is divided into artificial turf and natural turf.Thus Tirana has been also trained into this kind of pitch for quite a long time.Personally,I wouldnt consider your pitch a huge advantage for Stabaek.

didnt you beat ac milan?

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Tirana - Stabæk 0-1

Stabæk - Tirana 4-0

Well,from one side you judge that don't know Tirana well and everything is possible,but your prediction shows quite clear that you think Stabaek would go through easy :rolleyes:

All I can say is dont take qualification from these matches for granted!Or you will end up like Lilestrom,or worse,believe this.Tirana has over 40 years experience in CHL,and has surprised much better and stronger teams that Stabaek :)

We know you are in peak of season,but physical does not mean much here.Soccer is also hard to predict and lately surprises have happened,as Bate,Anorthosis,Cluj,etc,teams that played in group stage!

Tirana-Stabaek 2-0

Stabaek-Tirana 2-1

do you have russekort?

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Tirana-Stabaek 2-0

Stabaek-Tirana 2-1

Well, we can`t end up any worse than Lillestrøm, as they lost for a team that, I think was relegated from the Premier League in Luxemburg that season...

It`s quite hard to estimate the quality of your team, as I`ve never heard of any of your players, except Migen Memelli.

Could you please tell us about the skill-level Memelli represents in contradiction to the other players in your squad? I think that could really help us to get a slight notion of how good your team is, as we know him from his year in SK Brann, as well as some of us has seen him in Sweden! :)

Endret av nr.25
Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Skvetter til når jeg ser flere sider som skriver at kampen spilles 14/7 (bla. Budstikka), men ser nå at både sidene til Stabæk og KF Tirana har 15/7 som dato. Forøvrig skal man ikke bekymre seg så mye for bortekampen all den tid det står på KF Tiranas sider at kampen på Telenor spilles 30/7.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Det å anslå resultater mot et lag man vet absolutt nix om er kjepphøyt ass!

men for all del Tirana - Stabæk 0-1, Stabæk - Tirana 4-0 hadde vært digg

Edit:

lest litt på siden til Tirana, jeg tviler på seier merker jeg....

Endret av Luguber
Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Well, we can`t end up any worse than Lillestrøm, as they lost for a team that, I think was relegated from the Premier League in Luxemburg that season...

It`s quite hard to estimate the quality of your team, as I`ve never heard of any of your players, except Migen Memelli.

Could you please tell us about the skill-level Memelli represents in contradiction to the other players in your squad? I think that could really help us to get a slight notion of how good your team is, as we know him from his year in SK Brann, as well as some of us has seen him in Sweden! :)

Initially,please let me explain that if Tirana is unknown for you Stabaek is also unknown for us.This because both these teams havent got any name in Europe so far.Thats why I believe neither side can make predictions or promises.All we know is that Stabaek has played some matches in Norway,but Tirana not and that Stabaek is from Norway,a country that plays more quality soccer than Albania...

With regards to a comparison of Memelli skill level with the rest of the team,Memelli was part of Tirana team when we beat AC Milan for instance,but he was as good as other players,although he didnt score any goals at that match.So it goes for the Championship.Then again,we do have many other quality players as: Agolli,Lila,Muzaka,etc who are equal or better skilled players than Memelli!

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

I must say that Tirana looks like a strong team , but again from both sides i guess we know so little about each others league , that its impossible to predict , your milan victory was extremely impressive imo.However a training match doesn't always show the truth , many players out for testing etc.

I at least would be surprised if both matches and the end result isnt gonna be a close call and would be amazed if one team shows of as a noticeable better one. i am really excited about this match tbh, and i really believe this can go either way.

cheers.

Endret av nissen
Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Initially,please let me explain that if Tirana is unknown for you Stabaek is also unknown for us.This because both these teams havent got any name in Europe so far.Thats why I believe neither side can make predictions or promises.All we know is that Stabaek has played some matches in Norway,but Tirana not and that Stabaek is from Norway,a country that plays more quality soccer than Albania...

With regards to a comparison of Memelli skill level with the rest of the team,Memelli was part of Tirana team when we beat AC Milan for instance,but he was as good as other players,although he didnt score any goals at that match.So it goes for the Championship.Then again,we do have many other quality players as: Agolli,Lila,Muzaka,etc who are equal or better skilled players than Memelli!

In the UEFA-cup we did beat Stade De Rennais from France 2-0 at home last year, and if it wouldn`t have been for the referee, we would have beat them over 2 games, so we`ve played som recent matches in Europe...

Han undervurderer Memelli til de grader etter hva jeg kan skjønne, ettersom han scorte 21 mål på 29 kamper forrige sesong...

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

at han scorte så mange sier ganske mye om ligaen i min bok.

Forøvrig tror jeg vi tar de greit hjemme, men at vi kommer til å slite litt mer i bortekampen.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

at han scorte så mange sier ganske mye om ligaen i min bok.

Forøvrig tror jeg vi tar de greit hjemme, men at vi kommer til å slite litt mer i bortekampen.

Hoppas uefa skickar bra dommare till bortamatchen, som inte låter sig korrumperas.

Albanien ligger inte så bra till i korruptionsstatstiken.

http://www.transparency.org/policy_researc...ndices/cpi/2008

Endret av janzinho
Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Tirana and Stabæks recent matches: http://www.skysports.com/football/match_fa...3152767,00.html

Tirana has 1 victory, 1 draw and 4 losses in 6 matches. Stabæk has 4 victories, 1 draw and 1 loss.

It doesn't have to mean anything, just some statisticsfun - but I'm wondering:

Would you Tiranafans say Tirana has/had any issues at the time theese matches were played (couldn't find the date) that affects their play in a bad way, meaning they are currently playing worse than they should, or is the statistics correct in the form that Tirana played better than expected in some matches last season - hence won the league?

By the way, is it possible to stream livefootage from the match in Albania through an Albanian website?

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Tirana and Stabæks recent matches: http://www.skysports.com/football/match_fa...3152767,00.html

Tirana has 1 victory, 1 draw and 4 losses in 6 matches. Stabæk has 4 victories, 1 draw and 1 loss.

It doesn't have to mean anything, just some statisticsfun - but I'm wondering:

Would you Tiranafans say Tirana has/had any issues at the time theese matches were played (couldn't find the date) that affects their play in a bad way, meaning they are currently playing worse than they should, or is the statistics correct in the form that Tirana played better than expected in some matches last season - hence won the league?

By the way, is it possible to stream livefootage from the match in Albania through an Albanian website?

Det er nok det første, i og med at Tirana har vunnet ligaen 5 ganger siden 2000.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Skvetter til når jeg ser flere sider som skriver at kampen spilles 14/7 (bla. Budstikka), men ser nå at både sidene til Stabæk og KF Tirana har 15/7 som dato. Forøvrig skal man ikke bekymre seg så mye for bortekampen all den tid det står på KF Tiranas sider at kampen på Telenor spilles 30/7.

Sky Sports sier 14., og det er 14. jeg hele tiden har hørt og trodd... Jeg prøvde å lete det frem på uefa.com, men der fant jeg det ikke.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Sky Sports sier 14., og det er 14. jeg hele tiden har hørt og trodd... Jeg prøvde å lete det frem på uefa.com, men der fant jeg det ikke.

Ja og kampstart er klokka 0000?

Jeg tror mer på Stabak.no enn en engelsk side som ikke har noen rettigheter til den kampen.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Ja og kampstart er klokka 0000?

Jeg tror mer på Stabak.no enn en engelsk side som ikke har noen rettigheter til den kampen.

Begynner å svette litt jeg også nå. StabækLars, gidder du å skrive en bekreftelse på at matchen spilles onsdag 15. juli?

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Begynner å svette litt jeg også nå. StabækLars, gidder du å skrive en bekreftelse på at matchen spilles onsdag 15. juli?

Dette burde vært i en av humortrådene - det er en uke til, men vi vet ikke når kampen går... :lol:

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

På den siden står det i tillegg en annen stadion, samt at starttidspunktet er midnatt. Derimot er jeg interessert i å få vite hvor du har hørt at kampen er den 14?

Derimot ble jeg mer nervøs nå når jeg ser at datoen er endret til 14/7 også på KF Tiranas hjemmeside, og bortekampen endret til 21/7, som skal være korrekt.

Endret av sexxes
Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

På den siden står det i tillegg en annen stadion, samt at starttidspunktet er midnatt. Derimot er jeg interessert i å få vite hvor du har hørt at kampen er den 14?

Jeg husker egentlig ikke hvor jeg har hørt det, men det var bare det inntrykket jeg satt med.

I terminlisten på stabak.no som ble linket til her kan jo egentlig ikke stoles noe særlig på, siden den ikke engang er oppdatert med motstanderen, der står det jo bare "H/B ukjent".

NIFS sier forøvrig også at det skal være på Selman Stërmasi Stadion (det samme som Sky Sports sier), men dette er vel feil. Det virker egentlig ikke som om det er noen kilder som kan stoles 100 % på her... Kan ikke noen som har noen kontakter ta en telefon til en person som bør vite det, også informere oss andre her?

Uansett så er det jo merkelig at ikke UEFA har noe om det på sin egen side, kanskje det bare var jeg som var dårlig til å lete?

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Normalt pleier jo CL-kamper og spilles på forskjellige ukedager i hjemme/bortekampen. Så når hjemmekampen går tirsdag 21/7, tyder alt på at bortekampen går onsdag 15/7. Noe annet ville overraske.

Uefa har ikke satt opp 2. kvalikrunde enda, men setter den sikkert opp når 1. runde er ferdig, i morgen kveld.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
 Del

Champions League 2009/2010
  • Opprett ny...