Gå til innhold

SK Tirana - Stabaek

Anbefalte innlegg

Grretings Tirana supporters!

From your comments I can see that you are really pissed off about only getting a draw tonight. Let me tell you that I expected Tirana to be a far better team than the one that played tonight against Stabæk. I would rank Lillestrøm as a better team than Tirana.

You are surprised that Stabæk came and played for a draw?? - Welcome to European football!

We had a job to do tonight and we did it.

Congratulations on getting away with those disgusting, dirty tackles too. You guys should have had four or five yellow cards tonight.

If I were you, I would save my opinions about Stabæk until after the return match next week.

You had better pray that we don't play at our best next week or you guys will have an embarrassing night. (And I'm being serious.)

Welcome to Telenor Arena! :)

Give the guy a break will you. He's in titled to have an opinion. We didn't have a good day at work, but still did what we came down there to do. Tirana however was in my opinion a stronger team than expected. They played faster and more directly than teams in that area normally do. If they put their act together, they can be a harder match in the home game than we like to beleive.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

• Svar 522
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeting Stabaek supporters!

From your comments and from first match result,I see you feel optimistic,but let me tell you that I expected a far better team that the one that played tonight against Tirana.From what I noticed,I would rank FK Aktobe Kazakhstan a better team that Stabaek IF.

Stabaek came and played for a draw and players looked frightened in the pitch!Should Tirana had played in its full power and strength and use at least 50 % of their possibilities,game would surely end at least 4-0!

I dont know how this team will be in their own soil,despite I expect a far better opponent this time,however I would consider this tie a very difficult to predict,even though you will play second leg in Telenor Arena!Hope we see a better match than the one we saw and may best team go through.

Well, we did draw with you on your home turf, so if we aren't better than FK Borat Kazakhstan, neither are you.

Fylle rør å ralling.

we were down in Albania to get a draw, we got it, get over it.

Please dont tell me that you hope a guaranteed 0-0 in your home match :unsure:

The chance that Stabaek wouldnt score at home are slim, or "0" as I see it.

In the last 6 home games we have scored 19 goals against opposition compareable to tirana.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

From your comments and from first match result,I see you feel optimistic,but let me tell you that I expected a far better team that the one that played tonight against Tirana.From what I noticed,I would rank FK Aktobe Kazakhstan a better team that Stabaek IF.

Stabaek came and played for a draw and players looked frightened in the pitch!Should Tirana had played in its full power and strength, and use at least 50 % of their possibilities,game would surely end at least 4-0!

Isn´t it somewhat misguided for a team not to use ones strenghts when playing at home? By the way, Tirana didn´t have ten shots at scoring. I counted three. Four if you stretch it.

I will have to clarify that by using all possibilities,were not meant chances Tirana had in this match,but lack of agressivity our lads showed towards a team that the only goal scored in was gifted from our midfielder in one of 2 chances in total created.Then few of our players werent at their best,there've been only 3-4 weeks preparations,whilst Stabaek are in middle of the season.

We surely expect a different opponent in the second match,but hey,you may never predict in soccer,thats why I aint being positive or negative about the outcome and neither should you!

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Hello Stabaek fans.

I'm very disappointed with the result my team got because we were so much better in every aspect of the game.

Tirana has problems though.

1) Our best players left and some are injured

2) we're off season!

Even so we still managed to DOMINATE for 90 minutes. We were technically superior while your team couldn't string 2 passes together. You were extremely lucky with the goal one of our players GAVE TO YOU but that's football. From what I saw.. I can say that Tirana has big chances to qualify. Your team is very weak except the Japanese who scored the goal. He's very decent!

If only we had the full squad. This would be soo easy :(

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Hello Stabaek fans.

I'm very disappointed with the result my team got because we were so much better in every aspect of the game.

2) we're off season!

Even so we still managed to DOMINATE for 90 minutes. We were technically superior while your team couldn't string 2 passes together. You were extremely lucky with the goal one of our players GAVE TO YOU but that's football. From what I saw.. I can say that Tirana has big chances to qualify. Your team is very weak except the Japanese who scored the goal. He's very decent!

Who cares about players that have left, who´s injured and blah, blah, blah? A winning team is strong no matter who you lose. Stabæk has lost many great players - and still we are winning this.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Hello Stabaek fans.

2) we're off season!

I totaly agree.. Im so lucky we got a draw from this match. We could easily have lost 10-0 if you only had been extremly effective in both your chanses.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Hello Stabaek fans.

2) we're off season!

Stabæk has problems too.

1. Our best players left and some are injured.

2. We are in the toughest part of our season with at least 2 matches each week. And we have a small squad, they are tired.

The players we lost: Left winger Alanzinho (a nightmare for every back in the league the last two seasons, now in Trabzonspor), our second striker Veigar Pall Gunnarsson (assist king and a technical maestro, now in Nancy), Somen Tchoyi (very very good playmaking midfielder, now in Red Bull Salzburg), and Anthony Annan (plays alongside Michael Essien on Ghanas national team. Defensive midfielder).

Our injured players: Johan Andersson (top scoring midfielder in the whole league last year). Jon Inge Høiland (A national team regular for Norway).

Please don't even try with that excuse.

What about your goal then? Our defender who was supposed to stop the first pass tripped and fell right on his ass, our goalkeeper gave a rebound straight into the legs of your striker, and STILL he almost managed not to score.

We had an away game, did you really think we were going to go out and try to dominate the game? The team you will see at Telenor Arena will probably play a whole lot different. Mark my words.

If only we had the squad from last year. This would be sooooooo easy ;)

Endret av BelgiskBlaa
Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Stabaek came and played for a draw and players looked frightened in the pitch!Should Tirana had played in its full power and strength and use at least 50 % of their possibilities,game would surely end at least 4-0!

I dont know how this team will be in their own soil,despite I expect a far better opponent this time,however I would consider this tie a very difficult to predict,even though you will play second leg in Telenor Arena!Hope we see a better match than the one we saw and may best team go through.

Well, we did draw with you on your home turf, so if we aren't better than FK Borat Kazakhstan, neither are you.

Fylle rør å ralling.

we were down in Albania to get a draw, we got it, get over it.

Please dont tell me that you hope a guaranteed 0-0 in your home match :unsure:

I'm certainly hoping they win next week. I really hope your team will be able to stay on their feet next week, instead of falling like flies whenever you so much as look at them. I can't stand ugly tackles, and I did see some of that yesterday from Tirana...

How's you team on artificial grass? Stabæk is very comfortable on it, needless to say. I also hope whatever supporters find their way here behave - there will be lots of children at the game, as Stabæk has their own junior support group and I have a wee one myself that will be going. At least you'll be able to hear how much noise our supporters can make, since you didn 't have the opportunity to hear the full blast of that yesterday (they're pretty good at it).

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Gjest daglish7

Stabaek came and played for a draw and players looked frightened in the pitch!Should Tirana had played in its full power and strength, and use at least 50 % of their possibilities,game would surely end at least 4-0!

Isn´t it somewhat misguided for a team not to use ones strenghts when playing at home? By the way, Tirana didn´t have ten shots at scoring. I counted three. Four if you stretch it.

I will have to clarify that by using all possibilities,were not meant chances Tirana had in this match,but lack of agressivity our lads showed towards a team that the only goal scored in was gifted from our midfielder in one of 2 chances in total created.Then few of our players werent at their best,there've been only 3-4 weeks preparations,whilst Stabaek are in middle of the season.

We surely expect a different opponent in the second match,but hey,you may never predict in soccer,thats why I aint being positive or negative about the outcome and neither should you!

Its not soccer! Its football

Endret av daglish7
Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Grretings Tirana supporters!

From your comments I can see that you are really pissed off about only getting a draw tonight. Let me tell you that I expected Tirana to be a far better team than the one that played tonight against Stabæk. I would rank Lillestrøm as a better team than Tirana.

You are surprised that Stabæk came and played for a draw?? - Welcome to European football!

We had a job to do tonight and we did it.

Congratulations on getting away with those disgusting, dirty tackles too. You guys should have had four or five yellow cards tonight.

If I were you, I would save my opinions about Stabæk until after the return match next week.

You had better pray that we don't play at our best next week or you guys will have an embarrassing night. (And I'm being serious.)

Welcome to Telenor Arena! :)

Give the guy a break will you. He's in titled to have an opinion. We didn't have a good day at work, but still did what we came down there to do. Tirana however was in my opinion a stronger team than expected. They played faster and more directly than teams in that area normally do. If they put their act together, they can be a harder match in the home game than we like to beleive.

Why should we give him a break? These guys come on our forum and insult Stabæk, telling us how crap we are and how fantastic they are. - They deserve everything they get.

If they can't handle it - they shouldn't come here!

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Med sånne supportere begynner jeg nesten å mislike Tirana like mye som jeg misliker Vålerengen.

vel vel...det er det hete temperamentet og den store (nasjonal-) stoltheten mennesker i sörligere/östligere strök gjerne viser naar det handler om (internasjonal) football ;)

og det er sikkert ikke lett aa skrive detaljert naar man sliter litt med engelsk.

vaer heller glad at det fortsatt finnes motstandernes supportere som tör aa skrive her.

stuart: aldri hört om "taktikk" og "mental krigsföring"? og forresten, det du skrev var like fornaermende som det albaneren skrev.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Hello Stabaek fans.

2) we're off season!

Man cry out load!, You're crying about that your best players left your team? bu-hu for you!

Stabæk lost 3 of the best players in tippeligaen ( The top leauge in norway ) and you dont see us running around crying,?

Alanzinho went to turkey for around 40.million norwigian KR

Gunnarsson went to France for 15.mill

Somen went to somecountry.. ( red bull zalsborg) for like 20.mill

theese 3 sells are worth more than half your team.

Players comes and goes, you cant point out that you woulda won if you had the players you once had. If you come to norway, ill 100% ensure you that your team will get kick'd in the nuts,

Welcome to norway!

::!EDIT!::

Sorry for forgetting we lost annan, our fighter, we also lost a goaler! Andersson, who goaled 12 if i remember right.!

Endret av Fy faan
Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

For ikke å nevne Andersson! Kan nesten slenge på Annan også.

Jeg håper vi setter albanerne kraftig på plass i TA.

Er det på plass med noe flott å fancy tifo eller noe?:)

Og blir det ikke en stor bot på tirana for at noen av supporterne dems blusset på tribunen?

Endret av Fy faan
Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Og blir det ikke en stor bot på tirana for at noen av supporterne dems blusset på tribunen?

Jepp, vi skal brenne av hele tifobudsjettet på dette århundrets tifo.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Gjest daglish7

Sa ikke han ene albaniern på nettet i går at vi skulle lage tifo hvor det sto "We hate gypsis" :lol:

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Hi guys.

First of all, I'd like to say that the match of last night was nice.

What I expected, was really a much stronger Stabaek. Being the champion of Norway, is a big thing. Our football, of course do not compare with your football. The result 1-1 was completely right. There were moments when Tirana dominatied and also when Stabaek was very well. Technically, Stabaek was much beter.

Your number 17 was a super player. Fantastic midfilder.Great passes and fanatsy. Is he in the national team??

What I regret was absolutely the way how we took the goal.

I don't know for you, but knwoing the albanian football, I wouldn't say that 1-1 is a good result. I can't believe that the champion of Norway is satisfied with the third round. A say that, because in the next stage ( if it will be one), for Stabaek will be much more difficult if they paly the same football.

For the next match, I can say that the chance are 80%-20% for Stabaek. But if we sign quikly, it will be very very interesting. Hoping that it will be a great match, in the end I hope that my team will qualify.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
 Del

SK Tirana - Stabaek
  • Opprett ny...