Gå til innhold

SK Tirana - Stabaek

Anbefalte innlegg

I don't know for you, but knwoing the albanian football, I wouldn't say that 1-1 is a good result. I can't believe that the champion of Norway is satisfied with the third round. A say that, because in the next stage ( if it will be one), for Stabaek will be much more difficult if they paly the same football.

For the next match, I can say that the chance are 80%-20% for Stabaek.

Considering the long flight and extreme heat we can live with 1-1. Of course we will have to raise our level of play if we want to go further. I am reasonably confident that we will. (Raise our level of play that is.)

80/20. I can live with that.

Endret av Kjetil
Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

• Svar 522
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are vastly overestimating the strength of the Norwegian league mate. Sure we have loads of money and great stadia s compared to equivalent leagues around Europe but we are shockingly shit at developing talent and lack a creative football culture.

The record of Norwegian clubs in Europe (bar Rosenborg, max credit to them) is just as shocking. Year after year our teams crash out of the European competitions to teams from the shittiest leagues in Europe, possibly the World.

We DO NOT expect to qualify for the group stages at all, at least not the mentally sane in the group. As long as we advance from this stage, taken the result of the first leg into consideration, I'll be happy. The draw of the next stage will determine our faith in the CL this year.

I spend the academic year in the UK and follow Manchester United closely, going to 4 of the CL home games last season. To even imagine Stabæk competing at that level almost makes me laugh, but funnily enough its not that far away this season. :blink:

Endret av ZUMO
Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Keyword for next match will be speed and tempo. The ball travel much faster on our own turf than the pitch we played on yesterday. 1-1 for me is a ok result, it didn't seem that we fought our hardest and we got what we wanted for the away match. Your team have to attack to go through and we can rely on our result from this week. With our schedule for the upcoming weeks, it's perfect

Our nr17 Farnerud has yet to be acknowledged by the swedish national coach when he has played in Stabaek.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Keyword for next match will be speed and tempo. The ball travel much faster on our own turf than the pitch we played on yesterday. 1-1 for me is a ok result, it didn't seem that we fought our hardest and we got what we wanted for the away match. Your team have to attack to go through and we can rely on our result from this week. With our schedule for the upcoming weeks, it's perfect

Our nr17 Farnerud has yet to be acknowledged by the swedish national coach when he has played in Stabaek.

Det er først de siste ukene Farnerud har blomstret. Det han har vist tidligere i sesongen, har selvsagt ikke vært godt nok for det svenske landslaget.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

For ikke å nevne Andersson! Kan nesten slenge på Annan også.

Jeg håper vi setter albanerne kraftig på plass i TA.

Er det på plass med noe flott å fancy tifo eller noe? :)

Og blir det ikke en stor bot på tirana for at noen av supporterne dems blusset på tribunen?

Sa ikke han ene albaniern på nettet i går at vi skulle lage tifo hvor det sto "We hate gypsis" :lol:

Jo, han ba meg om det, men jeg tror ikke Tifo gruppen gidder å bli med på det. Når jeg bruker translater på google så blir det " Ne urrejmë gypsis " det var ikke det vi skulle fram til :angry:

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Hi guys.

First of all, I'd like to say that the match of last night was nice.

What I expected, was really a much stronger Stabaek. Being the champion of Norway, is a big thing. Our football, of course do not compare with your football. The result 1-1 was completely right. There were moments when Tirana dominatied and also when Stabaek was very well. Technically, Stabaek was much beter.

Your number 17 was a super player. Fantastic midfilder.Great passes and fanatsy. Is he in the national team??

What I regret was absolutely the way how we took the goal.

I don't know for you, but knwoing the albanian football, I wouldn't say that 1-1 is a good result. I can't believe that the champion of Norway is satisfied with the third round. A say that, because in the next stage ( if it will be one), for Stabaek will be much more difficult if they paly the same football.

For the next match, I can say that the chance are 80%-20% for Stabaek. But if we sign quikly, it will be very very interesting. Hoping that it will be a great match, in the end I hope that my team will qualify.

Thank you for your polite, balanced post.

One thing you have to remember is that our season is played at a different time to the rest of Europe and that Stabæk became champions of Norway almost 8 months ago. Since then, we have sold our two best players and other central players have become injured or retired.

The Stabæk team you saw last night is a team in the re-building stages. Remember also that it was the first CL qualifying game for the club - ever. Of course, our players were understandably nervous, but if we can continue to compete at this level, they will become more relaxed in this type of game.

Our number 17 is a Swedish player called Pontus Farnerud. He is a magnificent player but please keep it quiet, otherwise he will be the next guy outta here.

To be honest, when we play at our best, we can play extremely fast, effective and entertaining football and I hope you get to see some of that in the next match.

Last night's match was a big lesson for us in the learning curve that is a part of European football, for the players, the club and the supporters.

To be honest, I don't think we have a snowball's chance in hell of reaching the actual group stages of the CL, in fact, if we did, it would be one of the greatest achievements of any football club ever. - But it will be fun for as long as it lasts.

I look forward to the return match next week at Telenor Arena, and as long as the referee does his job, the best team will win.

Good luck whatever happens.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Det er først de siste ukene Farnerud har blomstret. Det han har vist tidligere i sesongen, har selvsagt ikke vært godt nok for det svenske landslaget.

Dine ord. Det Farnerud har gjort siden han kom hit mener jeg han absolutt har gjort seg fortjent til en plass, minst i vintertroppen. Rutinen, ballsikkerheten, pasningene osv.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Gjest daglish7

Dine ord. Det Farnerud har gjort siden han kom hit mener jeg han absolutt har gjort seg fortjent til en plass, minst i vintertroppen. Rutinen, ballsikkerheten, pasningene osv.

Enig! Farnerud har vært bra hele året, har bare tatt litt tid for stabæk å sette formasjonen med Henning ordentlig

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Står 0-0 i papirutgaven i dag. I tillegg har de snakket med Keller, som da ikke er i klubben når kampen skal spilles, om sjansene for at Stabæk kan slå FCK.

Sommervikarene har tatt over Aftenposten :-)

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
 Del

SK Tirana - Stabaek
  • Opprett ny...