Gå til innhold

For Our International Fans

alltidblaa
 Del

Anbefalte innlegg

What alarming signs are those? The signs I am seeing from the club suggest they have learned from the mistakes of the past and now have a very realistic approach especially with regard to financial matters.

How many times has it been stressed that BB's appointment was within the already agreed budget, and how many times has Bob himself already stressed how we have to be extremely creative with new signings due to the financial restraints we are currently working under.

I understand your concerns, and you have every right to be concerned given our track record, but I think it's time to give the club a bit of credit and trust that things are being handled responsibly.

Edit: Crap copying and pasting on my behalf. This was a reply to Perfect 7s concerns regarding financial matters.

Endret av Stuart
Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Hello my new club!

Good luck! I will follow you on the Internet as close as I can as I do not think I can watch the games here.

Gooooo Stabaek!

I hope Bradley brings you victory, the transfer season will be very interesting.

Cheers!

Mark

Welcome!

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

• 2 måneder senere...
  • 2 uker senere...

It has been great to see all good feed-backs on our tifo last weekend in particular in US.

This weekend we are up against a team called Brann (Fire) from a strange little place on the west coast of Norway. The town called Bergen lives and dies with their football team. And believe they will bring back the league trophy this year as every year. Actually they have done it. Once. During the last 50 years.

Normally they welcome us - the supporters - with "brostein" - through the windows of the supporters' bus.

Please support -at least in the spirit - to make this people understand that they don't know anything about the real thing (football) in Bergen.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Sunday 9:30 AM EST we play Molde. The club Ole Gunnar Solskjær won two league titles and one cup title with before leaving to captain a sinking ship in Cardiff.

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Bob's first league loss to Molde yesterday, a team which many Norwegian "experts" have tipped as league champion contenders.

Stabæk played well, but showed they need more experience in certain decisive situations. Bob was positive after the match, seeing it as a good learning experience for his young squad.

Good reports for Stabæk in the Norwegian media, who are starting to realise that there is something special happening at Stabæk.

Onward!

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

• 2 måneder senere...
  • 1 år senere...
  • 3 år senere...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
 Del

For Our International Fans
  • Opprett ny...